“Transforming the educational landscape one journal at a time.”
- To highlight the importance of reviewing and evaluating educational policies in order to understand the strengths and weaknesses of each of them.
- To inspire leaders, decision makers and educational directors to adopt new improved policies.
- To publish studies and scientific research that can be utilized by governments to create and implement policies.
- To help decision makers build more effective policies in the future.
- To support the development of institutions by providing decision-makers with practical research that includes recommendations and solutions.
- To serve as a scientific source of information for everyone from students to directors.
- To shorten the distance between researchers and decision makers.